Having clean and clear skin is a dream of every man and woman. The first step of any beauty care or skincare is to pull out the dust and impurities from the face, and the actual process is called exfoliating skin.
But the question is what to do after exfoliation? So here we are providing you a guide about what to do next after exfoliation.
Benefits of exfoliating
Before we dive into what to do next after the exfoliation, let us what the benefits of the exfoliation process are.
Unclogs the open pores
The process of exfoliation helps you to take out the impurities or the matter which can be harmful to our skin. It is an essential step towards clean and clear skin. The process of clear skin can only be taken out if you can have the skin, which is free of all the impurities. So it is also one of the leading benefits of exfoliation, which helps you to take out the impure substances out from your skin such excessive oil, dirt, pollution, and much other micro material which cannot be removed by bare water.
Prevents your skin from acne
The leading cause of getting acne or having acne-prone skin is having a skin full of impurities. The excessive oil and dirt makes our skin impure and hence results in getting acne. The acne is more prone to come when we have impure skin. By face exfoliator for combination skin we can prevent our skin from getting acne as the process of exfoliation makes it clear.
Help in setting our skincare products
If we have a clear skin, then we set skincare products set deeper and help to repair our skin and get glowing and bright skin.
Is it okay to exfoliate every day?
Exfoliation is an essential step surely for our healthy skin, but exfoliating every day our skin is it okay? Will exfoliating every day help your skin to get glowing and clear shine? These are the most common question which you might have been asked for the exfoliation process, so the answer to this question is that you cannot set a specific limit to your skincare. Everyone in this world has a different skin type and lives in different conditions; it entirely based upon your skin type and climatic changes whether you need to exfoliate every day or once in a while.
The exfoliation for different skin type can be understood like this
- Oily skin: if you have oily skin, then you might need to exfoliate your skin thrice in a week or maybe every day. The oily skin needs to be cleared very often due to the production of greasy natural oil. It is advised to prefer the best face exfoliator for combination skin to get better results for your skin type and to have a glowing complexion.
- Sensitive skin: those you have sensitive skin type should not use the exfoliation very often as their skin is sensitive, so using more exfoliators over your skin will lead to causing redness.
- Dry skin: People with dry skin should not go for a natural exfoliation process as this might cause them to get breakouts in their skin.
- Normal skin: people with normal skin can exfoliate whenever they feel like. So if you have normal skin, then you can go for exfoliation whenever your skin needs to be.
What do you exfoliate with?
With the details as mentioned above, you might have understood why it is essential to exfoliate your skin with exfoliator for combination skin for healthy skin. Also, we have provided you details about how often you should exfoliate your skin. It is additionally to know which kind of exfoliations you are using for your skin.
There are mainly three different types of exfoliation types that you use
- Physical: it is the traditional method to exfoliation type, which is used to exfoliate the skin. It helps pull out all the dirt and oil from the skin. It can also remove the dead skin cells with face exfoliator with healthy skin. Best suited for the oily skin as it will pull out the excessive oil and impurities from the skin.
- Chemical: these are the chemical exfoliates which can remove the dead skin cells from your face quickly. The main ingredients of the chemical exfoliation process are alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs), beta-hydroxy acids (BHA), and poly-hydroxy acids (PHAs) with the help of these you can easily remove the dust from the skin. It is most suited for those people who have dry skin. It will avoid them to have frequent breakouts in the skin and provide them a clean and clear skin certainly with the help of a good exfoliator.
- Enzymatic: people with sensitive skin can go for that enzymatic skin type, which can help them to avoid redness and itchiness caused due to chemicals. It is prepared with fruits and other natural extracts, so it is undoubtedly helpful for you to have excellent and glowing skin.
What next after exfoliation?
After you are done completing the exfoliation step, then you should go for the moisturizing step. Once you exfoliate, then you should use the moisturizer to have to give your skin a healthy and glowing shine. It will help you to prevent problems like acne, breakouts, and many others.
Moisturizing skin is the go-to step for you to avoid any further skin problems and to have a healthy and clean and clear skin.
In this article, we have mentioned different aspects regarding skincare step exfoliation about how it should be done, which type of exfoliation is right your skin type, and what should be the last step after exfoliation so? If you are struggling with bad skin, then with this information best face exfoliator and with the use of you can easily have a better glowing and healthy skin.